Friday, February 22, 2008

I should update

Since I have created this blog I have realised that I prefer reading what others have to say rather than writing something on my own. Maybe I am too lazy to write. I am so taken up with my uni work that I often forget to update my blog. I admire those who are able to write something everyday, to express themselves or to let others keep track of their lives.

Recently I have been wanting to go away... out, and somewhere very far. On a safari, an expedition. Somewhere far, somewhere perilous and from where I could write and take photographs. This would interest people, they would want to know about my unique life. But for now I just write about my boring life, dreaming of meeting tigers and crocodiles. Maybe somewhere in my dreams I would meet them. Maybe somewhere in my dreams my life would be interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi miranda. your life is not uninteresting. you have got so many reasons to be proud of what you are! regards...

Anonymous said...

I hope one of these days you manage to go on that safari! :D

Jessica Mars said...

^^Comme je te comprends...surtout pour les crocodiles :p!

Ps : "Fais de ta vie un rêve, et d'un rêve, une réalité." - Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Anonymous said...

Ahem... Will you take me with you when you go on the safari :p All costs on MBB :D Tu m'aimes nah? :p